Monday, May 16, 2011

Elementary Awards Assembly - June 3

The 2010/11 school year is quickly winding down and I would like to also extend an invitation to parents and community members to join us on June 3rd at 8:30 in the gymnasium for our End of Year Assembly. We will be recognizing our students K-6 for outstanding attendance and academic achievement this past year. We will also be recognizing other individuals who have made contributions of time and effort to our classrooms throughout the year. Please consider joining us for this recognition ceremony.


I would also like to express my sincere gratitude to the community, staff and students for making my first year at Genesee such an enjoyable one. It has been a sincere pleasure to serve you and your children this past year and I look forward to being here in the coming years. I hope you have a wonderful summer and if there is anything I can be of assistance with, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely,
Mrs. Wendy Moore
Superintendent/ Elementary Principal

No comments:

Post a Comment